Wednesday, January 20, 2016

WORD OF THE YEAR

I have decided that my "Word" for 2016 is going to be FULFILLMENT.  Last year it was ELEVATE. And I did indeed experienced elevation on so many levels, and in so many areas of my life. And to God be the Glory ~ great things He has done. In 2016 I want my to not only FULFILL my goals, dreams and purpose, but I also want to be FULL in God's presence, and FILLED with love, peace, grace, wisdom, understanding and knowledge. I also want to MENTOR and inspire others to FULFILL their destiny and purpose.  

So what is YOUR word for 2016? Send me a message. I'd love to hear from you!

WHAT DO YOU TRULY NEED?


Finally, I wanted to share the following reflection. There a few things I realized that I truly NEED, WANT or LIKE in 2016.

I NEED to put God first.
I NEED to be more fit, healthy and strong.
I NEED to be better today than I was yesterday.
I NEED to practice GRACE and open my heart daily.
I NEED to give back more than I take.
I NEED to keep working on my connections and relationships that matter.
I NEED to prioritize, value and be more mindful of my time.
I NEED to stay focused on my children and beautiful parenting stories.


I WANT to have more money and business success, but I don't NEED it. This is an important shift for me.
I WANT to have more leisure time for things like TV, Movies, Entertainment, but I don't NEED them.
I WANT to travel more, but I don't NEED to.
I WANT more beautiful and luxurious things, but I really don't NEED them.


I'd LIKE to integrate more people in my life.
I'd LIKE to be with my soul mate.
I'd LIKE to engage in activities that help me, help others and create positive impact.
I'd LIKE to be there for you.
I'd LIKE to see more kindness, love, forgiveness out there.
I'd LIKE to see more of following your dreams, building your own path and stop seeking fulfillment in only one area of your life at the expense of the other. It's not worth it.
I'd LIKE to help you, if you'll let me.


I know what I NEED, what I might WANT and what I would LIKE to have in 2016.

What do you truly NEED, WANT or LIKE in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment